Thursday, May 21, 2009

One of the worst inventions to disgrace this planet, without which life is unfathomable - plastic

...dunno what are we leaving as legacy behind for our future generations? :(

Today's heavy shower in Bangalore, left our apartment complex inundated with water. It was completely waterlogged for nearly 2 hours. I took a chance and did not move my car, but most others did and moved it outside the complex. When the water receded, I went downstairs to check the car - it was all safe, water had not seeped inside. But I was aghast at seeing plastic bags, bottles, soap cake holders etc, strewed everywhere.

And I knew the cause of logging - the drains were clogged with all kinds of plastics. It was utter mess! And that reminded me of this shot - it is the worst invention to disgrace our planet.

0 comments: